Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses, and articles entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
World Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research is very much concerned about the policy for protecting users' personal information.
Users can browse and view the World Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research web site without providing any personal information. Third parties are not allowed to see users’ personal information unless otherwise approved by the users. As per the principle of the journal, we never share or sell any personal data to anybody. We try to provide all possible cyber-security (possible by us) to protect all the information of the users. But the reality is that no website is 100% hacking proof. Therefore, the World Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research will not be responsible for any loss/theft of data, personal information, email ID, password, etc. and any kind of subsequent losses arising from these hacking, theft, etc.
Publication of an article in the World Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research is intrinsically an open process. Immediately after the publication of a manuscript, the name and email addresses of corresponding authors will be available to web site users with the sole purpose to facilitate scientific communication. Collecting these email addresses for commercial use is strictly prohibited.
World Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research reserves the authority to disclose members' personal information if required to do so by law, or in the belief that such action is logically necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of World Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research, employees or members. For any queries or questions about your privacy and World Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research please contact our editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org